Monday, July 16, 2007

Our Trip to Idaho

Exactly a month ago, Andrea (aka Annie) and I went on a trip to visit her grandparents in Rigby, Idaho. We were expecting some cold weather and lots of wind. We weren't disappointed, although it was actually more windy than cold. Every time I've been to that part of Idaho, it has been windy. I think it would drive me nuts living there. Anyway, it was nice to get out of the oppressive heat that settled down on Tucson back in April. And it was great to see family. Here are some pictures of our trip:

This is Andrea's grandma and her brother Michael and his wife Sarah and Andrea with her grandparents' fields and a beautiful sunset in the background.

This is me cruising the streets of Idaho Falls...

and Annie preparing to demolish the Red Lion Hotel across the river. Fortunately, I was able to talk her out of it.

1 comment:

An said...

fun new post. love the pictures.